Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Seriously Slacking off

         Yeah I know, no need to kick my ass for it. With that said, it is my blog, and I do what I can when I can. I haven't done much in the way of reading, either. I feel really frustrated that I don't have the chance to read, like I would like to. I can not just sit down and read, I read when the mood strikes me.

With that said, where is my head at these days?

        Boston, you have my Condolences. Sickening that someone would do such a thing. All first Responders, and Service Men and Women, I Salute You's all. I do not appreciate Mainstream Media's Slants and twists and glam and zest and zeal in all of this, I have seen what I need to, of the pics and vids of the explosions, now lets move on to the investigation.

        Im not too keen on seeing "But lets not forget about the bombs killing people in the middle east." Hey fuck off, you know what? Be the fucking god damn change you want to see in the world already. Why don't you go do something about it, instead of whining and bitching about the fact that it keeps happening. If its that important to you, then get off your fucking ass and do something about it. It is really unfortunate that it keeps happening, I am there and back a million times, believe me. I have bigger fish to fry then worrying about 6000 miles away, when my own backyard is fucking me over...or at least it feels that way.

Don't even get me started on Westboro Baptists...Zombie apocalypse?!?...guess who's first on my list?

As Always, feel free to comment. I am always up for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment